The BRAVE Foundation began with one person on one vacation in one country who planted one seed that grew in to one organization that ultimately has changed thousands of lives and dramatically reduced pain and suffering for an under-served population.
Over the last 15 years, the BRAVE Foundation has been blessed with many individuals who have cast one pebble into the water causing a ripple effect of positive change. In 2012, we had dozens of volunteers, working individually and together, who donated nearly 4,000 hours to support our work; a perfect example of the Power of One banding together for significant global impact. To say we couldn’t do it without our talented volunteers is an understatement! Would you like to join our band? Here are some ways you can help:
- Learn more about us at www.bravefoundation.org
- Hook us up with your church, Rotary group, or other civic organization to share our work with your group
- Join our Facebook page and invite your friends to also “like” us https://www.facebook.com/BRAVE-Foundation
- Support our projects financially. DONATE HERE
- Collect new and surplus equipment, supplies and apparatus from your local department and/or clinics and hospitals
- Purchase BRAVE Foundation merchandise through our website PURCHASE HERE
“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” – Helen Keller
Would you like to speak with a member of the Board of Directors for more information or to share an idea? Please call 360-704-8450 or contact us through our website at www.bravefoundation.org.